Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm...Baaack!!!! :-)

Got a divorce, and moved back to Michigan. Thinking and feeling the urge that I needed to come home. My son is doing fine. My grandchildren are doing fine. My sister's are doing fine. So why am I here? Don't get me wrong. It was Great seeing everyone. I am glad that I was here when my mother went thru her triple by-pass surgery. But I'm finding that everyone's lives are going like they should. I got a job, that slung the 'Dog shit' out of me.
Maybe...I'm not ready to be back home to Michigan yet.
So...here...I...go....back down South. To the bright sunny skies. To the hot humidity, that I've missed...since as of today...it's been COLD here in Michigan.
Left my secure paycheck with Blue Cross and Blue Shield benefits.
Lord only knows what this new Chapter of my Life will bring. ;-)
And hoping that you girls (my blogger buddies) see that I re-surfaced! :-)
Love all of you!!!
I have come to know each and everyone of you! And am soo glad you guys are in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back bloggin'....may have to change the name to "found me" WINK!...I am excited for this new period in your life. Can't wait to see what happens and to see you!

    ReplyDelete